94 pp., fully illustrated, paper, Hong Kong, 1991.
- Handler, Sarah. “Classical Chinese Furniture in the Renaissance Collection”.
- Handler, Sarah. “Proportion and Joinery in Four-part Wardrobes”.
- Wang Shixiang. “Development of Furniture Design and Construction from the Song to the Ming”.
- Little, Stephen L. and James Jensen. “Chinese Furniture in the Honolulu Academy of Arts: The Fredric Mueller Bequest”.
- Clunas, Craig. “Lost Interiors: Woodblock Prints and the Evidence for Chinese Furniture”.
- Clunas, Craig. “Book Review: Connoisseurship of Chinese Furniture: Ming and Early Qing Dynasties by Wang Shixiang”.
RMB 200 + shipping